- Energy saving
- Fast Construction
- Less weight
- High strength
Conecc is a prime manufacturer of AAC Blocks in Karnataka. Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) blocks are perfect for foundations, inner leaves of cavity walls, dwelling partitioning walls, plus internal, external, and firewalls in both load-bearing and non-load bearing designs. Fly-Ash building blocks are proven as being highly efficient for both house construction and commercial and industrial buildings as well.
In addition to the versatility and energy efficiency properties, Lightweight blocks are characterized by their ease of working and construction. we can easily be sawn even with a hand saw to meet the required AAC block size. This results in higher construction speed which may deliver cost savings. Notable savings can also be made in faster weatherproofing, lower scaffolding costs, and less on-site waste. In addition, when using the thin-bed joint application, you use up to 5 times less mortar. AAC blocks weight is 33% lighter compared to traditional bricks and depending on project design, savings up to 20% in structural costs can be achieved, due to reduction of dead load.
600mm x 200mm x 100mm
600mm x 200mm x 150mm
600mm x 200mm x 200mm
600mm x 200mm x 225mm
600mm x 200mm x 230mm
Conecc AAC blocks density is less than one-third of that of normal concrete blocks, making it easy to handle.
AAC blocks have a history of usage over 50 years and they remain durable even under extreme weather conditions.
Conecc AAC Blocks are made using modern machinery resulting in products with higher dimensional tolerances.
Excellent acoustic insulation.
Conecc AAC Blocks have excellent thermal insulation properties which result in savings in heating and cooling costs.
Conecc AAC blocks have excellent fire-resistant properties.
AAC Blocks have a strength of 3.5-4 MPa as compared to traditional clay bricks which have a strength of 1.5 - 2 MPa.
Conecc AAC Blocks are an Eco-Friendly green product. we are also a proud member of IGBC.
Speed ease of installation and reduction of a dead load of building result in cost savings.
Conecc AAC blocks can be easily sawn, cut, nailed, or drilled using ordinary hand tools.
Water absorption of our AAC blocks is relatively lower than others.
Reduces construction time by 20%. Easy to install.
|Variation in dimensions||1.5 mm (+/-1)||+/-3mm||+/-5mm|
|Compressive strength||3.5 - 4 MPa||3.5 - 4 MPa||3.5 - 4 MPa|
|Dry Density||550 - 650 kg/m3||550 - 650 kg/m3||550 - 650 kg/m3|
|Fire Resistance||7 - 9 Hour’s Depending on the thickness||7 - 9 Hour’s Depending on the thickness||7 - 9 Hour’s Depending on the thickness|
|Sound Reduction Index (dB)||60 for 200 mm thick wall||60 for 200 mm thick wall||60 for 200 mm thick wall|
• Reduces operating cost by 25-38% and overall construction cost by 2.5% as it requires less jointing and reduces the need for cement and steel.
• High-insulation blocks save up to 35% in energy costs.
• A huge variety in sizes of AAC blocks helps increase the carpet area.
• Plastering and wall painting last longer as almost nill efflorescence affects the cement blocks thus lowering the maintenance costs.
• Using AAC blocks drastically reduces the construction time by 30% as the availability of multiple-size blocks helps lessen the number of joints in a wall.
• Lightweight blocks (lighter than traditional / clay bricks) make construction easier and quicker.
• Fly ash blocks are easy to install as well as set and harden quickly.
• Conecc AAC blocks are non-combustible and possess a fire-resistant power that can bear up to 1400 Celsius.
• On the other hand, thermal mass and tiny air pores of AAC blocks offer excellent thermal insulation, which helps to reduce the costs of heating and air conditioning of a building.
• lightweight blocks also act as earthquake-resistant by offering required strength to the structures.
Apart from the above-mentioned points, there are various advantages of using Conecc ACC blocks, a leading AAC block manufacturer in the industry for construction.